The latest issue is jam-packed with creative writing advice and tips and leads on how to get your writing published and make money from it
There’s something in August’s Writing Magazine for every writer, from advice from our star interview, Forward Prize-winning poet, novelist and lecturer in creative writing Kei Miller, to updates on publishers currently inviting submissions.
• Earn from your writing and get published: 20 pages of the latest writing opportunities in Writers’ News
• Discover your inner writer
• Cut to the heart of your novel – without losing the plot.
• Social skills: Learn to use your online time to the max
• Ten top tips: Get your book published and keep it selling
• Reader successes: Readers share their successes
• Reader successes: Meet our publishing deal competition winner
The August edition is on sale in the shops, and the digital edition is available in all formats NOW.
For all the latest publishing news, subscribe to Writing Magazine or download our app
Register and sign up for our newsletter for late-breaking news, more competitions and exclusive content