A week before it hits the newsstands, read the new Writing Magazine today:
• Exclusive interview with Booker-nominated novelist, journalist, broadcaster and walking dictionary Will Self
• How to e-publish your short story collection
• 10 tips to get started as a writer
• The techniques and tricks of crime queen Val McDermid
• Improving the classics: Pride and Prejudice under the microscope
• Why do readers and writers still love WW2 settings?
• Find the writing support network for you
Plus, competitions to enter, opportunities to get into print, paying markets and much, much more…
Find out more about our digital edition here
The magazine will be available in print format from newsstands on 6 November.
But that’s not all!
Also available from today is our new full sample issue – 110 pages of great writing advice from Writing Magazine – so if you haven’t yet tried out the digital edition, download the full magazine today to see what you’ve been missing.